Friday, March 21, 2008

If Two's are Terrible....

If Two's are Terrible, what the hell are three's?
I am feeling like I was under some great misconception about Andi turning three.
I thought once the two's were behind us it would be daisy's in the park.
I didn't think I would be yelling so much every morning that all my tonsil stones would come out.
(it's ok if you gag)
But seriously. Andi is still recovering from a very bad flu, so either she is still not over her sickness or three came in and took that tiny part of sweetness she had in her and went to Tahiti.
I know I am not throwing you when I say she is difficult. She came out difficult. I like her strong personality, well I had liked it up until now. But seriously. Seriously.
She is nasty. Just all attitude.
Sigh.
Praying it is just still the sickness hanging around.

I shouldn't complain. I love her. I just had a huge misconception. Everyone says oh the terrible two's yada yada, but no one says, oh two ain't nothing, wait til three. You all sit back and silently giggle to yourself, she has no idea. I don't. I didn't. Although Andi is technically my second, I have no idea what normal development it. I didn't know that Andi is bright for knowing her birthday since November. I didn't know she was a little "off" by putting ice cream in her hair. Well I kinda knew she was a little off... besides the point. You all are just so smug in your knowingness..... help a mutha out next time people.

Is my child different or is three worse than two.
Poll time.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I have heard for other parnets that 3's are worse than 2's!! Oh, man do we need to get away for a girls weekend or what!

Me said...

Well... for me, my son was a handful from 9 months until he was 2 & 3/4.

Suddenly he hit three and the gates of heaven opened up, angels sang and he turned into a cherubic little blessing.

I fell in love with him all over again... every day.

Me said...

OH! But I just remembered... the little shit err.. I mean 'child' in SuperTarget last night screaming his head off about Clifford Juice and then later about something else in the next aisle and then throwing a MAJOR (fake) screaming fit at the check out counter?

Was three.

His Mother informed EVERYONE in the 6 lanes on either sides of her that her lovely son was OBVIOUSLY "three years old" and thus, "Was the boss of everything!"

Uh... sorry lady - I think you just flunked Parenting 101.

Anonymous said...

OK...four is kinda bad too b/c as one of my friends put it, "They lose the fear of God and realize that if they don't listen to you the world won't end"...f*&kkkkkkkk, stinkers for figuring that out!!!!