Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Offensive Driving School?

So we are on our way to San Diego. I am driving. Cautiously I remind you. And here is a conversation between Andrew and I.

Andrew: "You need to go to defensive driving school"
Kim: "I have twice, once at 16 and once at 19"
Andrew: "No, you need to learn to be more aggressive, you are too nice and let too many people in"
Kim: "Exactly what I learned in DD school, leave two car lengths between you and another car."
Andrew: "No that is not what I mean"
Kim: "You mean I need to go to OFFENSIVE Driving school?"
Andrew: "Yes"
Kim: "First off, they don't offer that. Secondly until you have a clean record and a drivers license that is NOT revoked, then you can judge".

Crickets chirping

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LMAO! I think once we become Moms, it is mandatory that we lower our driving speed by 10mph. At least I read that in a handbook somwhere.

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

Hilarious!! Don't you love it when they KNOW you are right??

*Char