We are going to San Diego today. We are driving, blech... about a 5-6 hour drive. Lily has fall break for the next 2.5 weeks so we are making the best of it!
We are meeting up with my friend and her family. Her husband was in a bad accident 2 years ago and is still recovering, so needless to say we will get great parking and perks @ Sea World with the wheelchairs!
We are staying at a beach house and I am so excited! I will actually take pictures, unlike last weekend and share when I return from the cool weather! Yes going to California for us is a break from the heat!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Have fun. I'm hoping to make it to So.CA for spring break.
BTW, I'm suppose to tell you that I gave you a "smile" award on my blog (www.lafoow.blogspot.com).
I have been reading your blog from Kelly's site (Missing JT Snow).
Have fun!!!
What the heck is a fall break? Two weeks! Kids these days...lol.. Just kidding. Have fun. And take lots of pictures :)
Post a Comment