Lily rode this rollercoaster 3x! She kept putting her hands together for more!

From the headline of Us Weekly
"Pro Surfer Andrew Bobburf was upset with the photogs while trying to vacation with his family in early October this year....."

Aww.... I hate my hair cut... I so regret cutting it... why didn't you all tell me not to cut it??????

You're way too beautiful girl....

Little stinker


4 comments:
Kim! That photo of Lily - the second last one had me crying....she is way too beautiful. Gosh she is a pretty girl
The picture of Lily is a keeper... I'd say you should frame it and set it on the mantel. ;)
Gorgeous photos!
looks like you guys had a great vacation!
I dont think your hair looks bad at all. I like it you are beautiful as always.
I love that picture of Lily with the light that is definitely a framer!
Post a Comment