So for Christmas Andrew upgraded my wedding ring diamond from a .3 caret he got me when he was 19 years old, to a little over one caret diamond.
I just got my ring on Friday with the new diamond in it and I am feeling very embaressed.
Like I am bragging. I am walking around saying "look at me". I mean, I love it, I do. I am so impressed that Andrew saved money and bought this cash, no financing. I am very impressed by his kindness and love him for it. I wanted a new diamond but knowing I wouldn't get it. Now I have it and I am feeling funny.
It hurts me at bedtime, I keep scratching the kids and I feel like I am a gold digger. See when I wore my ring before it showed I married for love. Now I bet everyone at Starbucks says, "oh geeze look at that gold digger".
But then again, I thought my boobs were way too big when they took off the gauze 9 years ago, and now I can't imagine living my life with my little b's.
Oh c'mon you have to see the humor in that.........
Happy Valentines Day to you all!!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is a FANTASTIC post. Maybe my all time fave. Too funny!!!!
First of all - I think this is terribly romantic, you totally deserve it and Andrew is my hero!
Second - OH MY GOD! I never knew you had a boob job, I thought that was from Breastfeeding! Seriously! LOL I seriously need to ask you some questions ;)
And finally -I have a diamond that is a little over a carat. Size was never an issue for me and I don't think a diamond that size is really all that big. And I dont' think I'm a gold digger. You are just not used to it is all. However, I do not wear it when I sleep only becase my hands swell when I sleep and it hurts. And I've scratched the kids and myself on occassion.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment