Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nicole

Am I crazy for feeling shocked and sad when I heard the news?
I never liked the crazy lady, but I really felt sorry for her.
She seemed to have started out sweet, innocent. A small town girl that got eaten up and spit out by hollywood. She was such a sad lost soul.
I feel so so so bad for this baby girl who was born under all this turmoil. I mean could you you born under any worse circumstances? So sad. I am pretty sure we will see her headlining Scores in 18 years. So sad to say, but unless someone pretty incredible takes charge of this sweet baby, she has a candy shop in her future.

The Dr. said I would do well on acutane but of course you can't while breastfeeding and I am still so on the fence of having any more babies. I have tried Proactive 2x and no good for me. I think that helps mild acne. Not the cyst kind that makes my whole face look red..... Acne is so stupid. It is such a small, unimportant thing but man can it ruin your week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acne. Sigh. Truly Accutane was the only thing that helped me. You could always adopt. JUST KIDDING!!!! Retin-A was sorta ok, but I don't think you can use that (cream) while BF either.. :( I so feel your pain!