Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MEME?

So I found a fun new blog and it is called Just Julie (link now on side bar)
and I found this fun little game. Let me know if you felt like playing.
The Three Effing Things Meme (I am a prude and had to change one word there, figure it out)

Three Things That Scare Me
1. Bug and Spiders (unless they can write words of wisdom in their webs)
2. The future re: Lily
3. Getting caught gossiping

Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Andrew
2. Marlene
3. John Heffron

Three Things I Love
1. I must put my family in here first
2. My Louis!!!!
3. Grande White Mocha

Three Things I Hate
1. Bugs and Spiders (unless the can write words of wisdom in their web)
2. Missing Sleep
3. Putting pay raises in for everyone else while my rate has stayed the same for 4 years!!!!!!!!!

Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. Geometry
2. Why it is my job to do EVERYTHING in my household
3. How to save $$$

Three Things On My (Computer) Desk
1. Pictures
2. Papers
3. More papers

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Travel to every beach I can
2. Write a best selling Novel
3. Jake Gyllenhaal


Three Things I Can Do
1. Dress myself.... and sometimes pretty damn good too!
2. Love and I show it well
3. Hold a high moral standard for myself and not waiver

Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Run fast
2. Be quiet
3. Not spend money

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Sade Lover's Rock
2. The Movie while it is playing.... not the sound of your own voice
3. All I have to say

Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. How to have a child that listens to everything I say
2. How to accessorize a little better with jewerly
3. How to catch a shop lifter and make them feel like the lowest life form

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Pasta
3. Cream of Asparagus Soup

Three Things I Regret
1. Serious relationships too young
2. Letting those relationships change my life course
3. Regretting those top two.... GET OVER IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Kim!! I added the Effing word to mine because I hate being tagged. ;)

Thanks for the linkage sweets! I wanna do Jakey too. Mmmmm, Jakey.

Kelly said...

LOL

I will play this tomorrow. Too many heavy thoughts today.