Friday, April 13, 2007

If you love someone, you have to let them go......

Dear Jake,
My sweet, sweet Jake. My special birthday buddy, my love with the big blue eyes that melt me, my love with the 5 o clock shadow that makes my temperature rise. Oh my Jake. The one that makes me blush when I awake in the morning.
Is it true? Have you found love with the beautiful and talented Ms. Witherspoon?
Oh can it be?
I know that if I love you, I need to let you go. I need to let you be with someone almost as good as myself. If there is one woman in Hollywood whom I love and look up to, it has to be Reese herself.
Oh Jake, if I only knew you had a thing for a young blonde moms....
I will let you go. Just promise me I can be #1 on your freebie list, just as you are on mine.
I will still see you in my dreams.
Love always,
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a nut. LOL. And I know nuts right now ;)