Andrew's Grandma says that... isn't that so cute?
Last night my mom watched the girls so Andrew and I could say "party for 2!" at a sit down restauraunt. Nothing fancy just a "party of 2".
So were gone an hour and get back and the girls are cuddled with Grandma on the couch with blankets, pillows and apple juice watching Charlotte's Web. I saw the thing for 5 minutes and what part are they on? When Charlotte freaking dies and I start crying. Crying, about a spider, a spider I would step on. Sigh...
I have a no animal movie policy in my life and I stick to it very strickly. I was about in High School and after a childhood of Benji the Hunted, Where the Red Fern Grows, Turner and Hootch and Free Willy I had, had it and said No MORE! I freaking cried when Harry from the Harry and the Hendersons had to go back into the wild. It broke my heart, so no more. I think it was after HS when my sister talked me into seeing My Dog Skip. She knew my policy, but assured me it was a good movie. Oh yeah, good movie, hu? Old dog too old and sore to jump up on his buddies bed? Oh no, you got me then, but that is IT! IT, IT, IT!
I swore to never watch Charlotte's Web after reading it and watching the cartoon. And Goll Darnit Anyhow I saw the part I never wanted to see..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I recently watched Charlottes Webb and, as always, teared up. It's a spider. Why? Why does she evoke such emotion!?
Post a Comment