Friday, April 20, 2007

You shall have no other gods before Me

Does Louis count? I really have never had anything that was a material object that meant much but my Louis... oh my Louis.
I have a strict rule in life and that is don't pretend you are something you are not. I have done this my whole life, put my best face forward and I really ruined a lot of relationships because of it. I am a good person. But I have also not always been. I let everyone see the good Kim and leave out the bad. I even do it here, but I am getting better. I will continue to strive to accept my good attributes AS well as my bad. A part of that is not pretending. Therefore carrying a fake purse means I wish I am able to afford this purse. I cannot so I will fake it.
I bought one fake purse, carried it a couple times and then tossed it, well I sold it on Ebay... don't worry I specified it was a fake! Anyway, I understand a LOT of people sport a fake Louis and whatever that is what they want to do. BUT for me, I say if you can't afford it don't pretend you can.
Well back to Louis.... I cannot afford one, HOWEVER my mom can. And my Christmas present this year was this absolutely AWESOME denim Louis Vuitton bag. I adore this thing. I am a denim girl so this purse matches just about everything I own. I love this thing and will never part from it.
I so often tell Andrew when I have to run off for a second, "watch the kids and WATCH LOUIS!" I remember watching "Newlyweds" and Jessica Simpson took hers camping with her and wouldn't part from it. This was millions of dollars BEFORE she is at now. So it was special to her. I know that feeling. Here is a photo montage of my little guy...... oh enjoy the kids too














1 comment:

brandii said...

that.bag.kicks.ass.

*drool*