Those picketers didn't even last an hour. There were only actually 2 employees of the 10 of them. We supose this is some scam. I guess maybe if we dressed as INS workers that might have gotten rid of them faster.
No media came, they didn't get what they wanted. Our lawyer came by and said to film it if they came again today. So dumb.... eye roll. I guess giving your employees good pay, great benefits as well as a 401K is still not good enough. Sigh... I understand what the lawyers are doing, but get the real bad guys.
Enough of that!
So anyone else bawl over American Idol last night? Man, I am getting soft in my old age. I was almost enraged when I thought Jordin was going home, but all is well. That of course was not why I was bawling for those of you who didn't see the show. It was emotional, they were raising money for children all around the world that needs it. The AIDS situation is Africa is just unbearable. I am glad they are doing a good thing. I just hope it all goes to where it is suposed to.
I am home with Andi today and we are checking out a new daycare. I just hate droppng her off at her daycare right now. There is nothing wrong with it persay, it is just a lot of kids. A young teacher and not very nuturing. It was fine until she got to the 2's room. This place is in home and right by us! The woman is a stay at home mom with a masters in childhood development. It was just by chance she had an opening and my friend asked about Andi going. We are checking it out today. We are also checking out a new place in town called Way to Play Cafe. I think a place for parents to sit and have coffee while kids play. I want to see if it is a good place to do playdates with friends. I hope it is a fun day with Andi, you never know though since she had a bad dream at about 10pm so I let her come to bed with us and it was a long night. We do not all sleep well together.
Anyway... I am off to shower.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
glad the picketers weren't too bad.
Yeah AI was very emotional....
Gl w/ the new daycare btw that cafe sounds awesome!
Post a Comment