
Yes I did it again. Remember I said I make lots of mistakes, hang around awhile and you can see them all. But I really like it and that is all that matters.
It was funny, interesting, not so much ha ha, when my Gyno was feeling me up he says... "I like that, no one knows better how to make lemonade than you". I said "thanks, now go knuckles deep and tell me what you think about my ankle tattoo". Well I really stopped at thanks, but can you imagine.
Have a fab weekend! I know we will, we are going to a fancy dinner to support the FBC that I miss so very much! It was sad not taking Andi to visit Lily on Halloween this year and going trick or treating with all our old friends... sniff, sniff.
I will try to remember to take pictures of myself wearing make up!!!!!!


4 comments:
LOVE the ink!!
And I DID watch greys and when she said that about cowboys, I was like "Meridith stole my line!!!" LOL
I love that saying! it looks like it hurts! Have a good time at the dinner. I wish we could have made it. We have had this trip planned for a while and I didn't realize a while ago that it landed on the same weekend! Tell jean I said hello. Have a great weekend!
I have been thinking of doing that myself. I have many uggle scars on my wrist and think I should cover them with something like that.
I like that
Love it!
Post a Comment