So I got a new computer, kind of, mine died and my dad revived it. Lazarus, shall be its name.
This one is fancy with all the us b port plug ins in the front. Great for anyone WITHOUT a preschooler.
I have a blue tooth wireless keyboard and mouse. Works great when the blue tooth US B is plugged in. Not so hot when it is somewhere in the house. And let me tell you a wild goose chase with a 2 year old is not fun.
I was calm at first, this is the 2nd time it happened in less than 24 hours. I said "Andi where is my plug for the computer" Andi shrugs. "Where is it?" tone a lot stronger I ask again. "I dunno" she says. "WHERE IS IT!!!!" I demanded. "In my boobies." she smirks. "Not funny Andi, where is it?" I ask for the third time.
This went on for about 20 min. it included a time out and a crazy chase thru the house of all the places she thought it could be. It was just sitting on the carpet in the living room. Sigh...... Where is her dad?
At least she makes up for some things by being clever. We were watching Dora last night. She was on my lap watching while I was dog erring almost every page of Pottery Barn catalogue. Dora says "say back pack!" and Andi obliged "Back Pack!" then Dora says again, "say back pack!" and Andi says, "I already did, Dora." very annoyed that she didn't hear her the first time.
Have a nice weekend. I am back to cleaning.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment