Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Funny Stuff...

So every few months I will find something so amusing that I will laugh so hard that it turns into a "I don't know if she is laughing or crying" situation. It happened last night. The weird thing is it always throws me over the edge while the person next to me, usually Andrew, is totally perplexed by my actions.
Andrew and I am in bed watching the news last night and we see this:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5054005&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1


Maybe I was just tired, but this is why you don't go to sleep with 5 yr old and 6 yr old BOYS in your condo. The mom makes it sound not so bad, then hyper 5 yr old says they were making a ROCKET SHIP! And then they show the culprit and you can tell by his hair cut he spends a lot of time alone while mom has "tonsillitis".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Yes, that gave me a chuckle too, especially when the boys described it! LOL

Tiffany said...

Thats hilarious! How do you fall asleep with young kids just playing? Ya right "TONSILLITIS"! I wonder who will be responsible for that damage?

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.