Friday, November 16, 2007

Not feeling so great

So I have a sick kid right now, Andi. She's got strep. I was up with her for two nights. She was burning up! My sister called strep, said she talked like she had strep. Ok, weird. Anyway, she was right. She is doing much better, but is home with daddy. I am heading that way myself.
In my effort to make sure I have no more children, at least for the next few years, I got myself an IUD. Yeah, not too pleasant. I am bleeding like a mofo and cramping like a mutha. I should break out a thesaurus, but I don't wanna.
Anyway, I have some reports to run and then I am heading home. Not too much planned for this weekend so that is nice.
My brother is back in the hospital, he likes it that way I assume. Pancreatisis (sp?), too much alcohol. He ends up there every month. I think he needs a really good hit to his head to get him to snap out of it. I think they treat him too nicely there. Why else does he keep on going back.
I signed up to walk the half marathon this year. I am taking Kim with me as well. I ran the thing 4 years ago, but it is in January. I haven't ran since. I don't think I could do it in only two months of training. Plus, I don't wanna. We're doing it as a fund raiser for Lily's old preschool. I need to raise $250 to do it. Let me know if you want to support the place that helped the cutest little girl on the planet and the place that saved me from a very dark existence.
Scoot on over to Lily's site to see her taking steps with her PT. She is a rock star.
Have a happy weekend. I am sure my uterus and I will.

1 comment:

Me said...

LOL because the first thing I thought of was the big issue that was made a couple weeks ago about Katie Holmes Cruise only training for 2 months and ran that big marathon. ;)

You can do it!