Friday, November 09, 2007

Dear ANONYMOUS

**I stumbled across your blog - you are THE most judgmental person I've ever met. And racist - your post from the other day about the books was terrible.**

Well hello there ANONYMOUS. Have we met? You seem to think we have, but any person I know and respect would have not signed annon. By the way, you in no way deserve any explaination of myself, but frankly you really pissed me off. I know people send hate mail to bloggers all the time, but popular ones. Not little girls like me living in Arizona. But thanks for being the first.
I am shocked and honored that I am THE most judgemental person you have met. Interesting. Where do you live? Antartica? I am judging because two self absorbed women couldn't stop worrying about themself and I had to stand there and wait for them? I am judging? Ok, whatever.
And sorry but the fact you called me racist, well that was out of line and absolutely uncalled for. Judgemental, ok, fine. I do judge people and it would be very interesting to meet someone who does not judge. Not someone who just says they don't. I am judged daily on my parenting, my character, my job, MY BLOG... everything. We are all judged and we all judge.
But racist? Racist??? You have not a clue who I am and what I come from. I do not have to tell you anything about myself. In my book post I mentioned not liking to read other cultures. That makes me racist? Well I am racist against my own history. I don't like reading US History. I like reading easy, stupid novels. Sorry. Guess that makes me an idiot and a racist. I am the last person to call a racist, and I guess if you knew me like you seem to think you do, you would have never ever said that.
Now I recommend to you Annon that you just stumble across someones elses blog. Stay clear of my racisism and my judgement and never come back. Okey Dokey.

Oh and it is the internet honey... no one is ever annonymous.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Kim... that is what I love about you! What an idiot! If you are bold enough to make a statement like that, you should be confident enough to back it up with a name. You are the most non judgemental person i know. Dear Mrs. Annon, you need to see the life Kim lives on daily basis. Your so immature! Thanks!

Tiffany said...

oh and.... this is the internet, you are NEVER annonymous!

Kim said...

Thanks Tiff!

Elisabeth Aikins said...

I wish I could copy your post and give it every idiot who thought they knew more than anyone else in the world . . .
YOU GO GIRL!! :)