Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Humm...

So if I post about what is really on my mind I will cry and that isn't cool. I am at work, after all.
I tried to write an update on Lily's site about my meeting with the school district and the fact Lily HAS to go to K next year has really upset me. So if you want to know what I am talking about go there... Lily's site.
As for here I will talk about ..... humm, ok.... ummmmm
oh ok, nope... still nothing.

Want to look at a picture of me and my friends Jr. year of HS and more recent? That will be fun... here you go. Discuss amongst yourself, I am a little flaclempt.


1995 right before a football game me, allison and marlene (where was jill?)



2004 allison's wedding (jill, me, allison, marlene)


BTW I was 12 weeks pregnant with Andi so that is why I am pouchy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You totally do not look pregnant, or pouchy in that photo! But what is on your tongue in the photo from Jr. High?

I just read Lily's site and came here to post my thoughts. Go see the school. If it doesn't seem like the right fit for Lily right now, then fight like hell! 4 days should not be much of a difference on keeping her in pre-school another year. They "hold back" kids starting kindergarten all the time. Fight for it!

That said - if she does go to the new school, there will be new people to love her, and new things for Lily to learn to love. Change is hard.

BTW, LOVE the valentine photo! Jack thinks Lily is very cute! THank you!

Hang in there sweetie!