
Today's assignment is nakie nakie! Be sure to visit The Kept Woman's site (on my links) to see who started all this funness!
This is hard to play since my mom has all the good pix! This is the best I could come up with. Me with my dad. I think he is more naked than myself though, this is probably the summer of 1979.

And here is more recent but in all reality it really isn't. This was for a magazine, years ago. I can't even remember which magazine, plus I am not even all the sure this is me, but I was one of two girls who walked amongst the feet and that was the undies I was wearing that day, but I was also lying there with my feet in the air, for todays sake we will assume the ass is mine.... We are modeling stockings. (it didn't scan so hot)


4 comments:
Cool stocking ad! Your Dad looks hysterical!
Oh my gosh you look SO much like Andi! Or, I guess Andi looks like you, LOL. And finally some modeling pics! Wooo!!
Andi looks JUST like you. Before I read the entry I was trying to figure out why you would put a photo like that up...I know that you have better photos of her lol
How did I miss you?!?!
Love the picture of you and your dad and wowza! Nice ass, sister!!!
Post a Comment