So I was browzing the blogs and there is like these contests and all this stuff that people vote on and people win things for being a good blog.
So I am thinking, what do I need, how do I get my blog out there, just not where MIL can see it and get people to read it? Then do I really care? Well I don't, but I do.
Well screw it, are those other blogs gonna be on Good Day AZ? I mean that is some really cool sh!t. I thought a sware word could get me some street cred.
This Friday. Tivo me on 3 TV @ 11am. I am telling you all what to wear this spring. I know hardly any of you are in AZ, but if you are watch. Let's make a drinking game out of it. How many times do I say um or like.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment