So I have this ginormous zit! It is not a zit, zit. A zit I can handle. I know make up. I have been dealing with zits and make up for a looong time. This is a cyst zit that has zits on the zit. I know I am grossing you out, I am sure. But this thing has a mind of its own. Remember, I have to go on TV on Friday? At this point they might as well mike up the zit. I think it has far more to say than I do.
Oh boy......
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Isn't it just typical that zits pop up at the worst time ever!? Good luch with being on TV!!
Oh and I lost your link! I'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog
I get those cyst zits too. I figure it's payback for having good skin as a teen and in my 20's. I hit 30 and my skin started to get ideas of its own. By 32 I would get a deep cyst zit every 2-3 months. NOTHING gets them out. I still try though - and of course I end up bruising the heck out of my skin and sporting a purple mark for 2 months.
I currently have the purple marks from three of them on the chin... almost 3 months now. I MUST learn to leave them alone. LOL.
Post a Comment