Monday, February 05, 2007

WTF?

I watched pretty much the whole Superbowl for one reason.
I heard via radio AND TV that some dude was going to propose during a commercial.
I had to suffer thru all this football for what? Where the hell was it? Am I crazy, did I dream this scenaro?
I was either watching the game and commercials or at least in the area of the TV so I could hear some one shout out "it's on". Only for about 10 minutes was I away from any TV at all. That was when my sister challanged me to step on my parents scale that measures your weight, body fat and water weight. What a fun time that was. I was pretty flattered by how wrong the thing was. Can a person even have a period at 9% body weight? I know I am so svelt.
So anyway, I thought well surely if I had missed it, they would be talking about it on the news and nope. Not a word. Wtf?
Was this a dream? Am I the only person who listened to this guy on the radio promoting this whole thing???????
My uncle said they only did that to get us girls to watch it. Well, sure it worked but it won't next time. Oh no... not next time...

No comments: