Can anyone please explain to me why able bodied humans take the elevator designed for handicapped people? And especially tell me why everyone crams into one while I am standing there with a screaming tantrum throwing toddler in one arm and in the other pushing a child in a wheelchair. Oh there's no room for me? I guess *I* will wait for the next one. I won't mention that all your effing legs effing WORK! Oh my God, had I had a gun, I could have possibly gone bolistic and taken off every person in that elevator yesterday.
We went to the AZ Science Musuem, they have this controversial exhibit of dead people. You see their muscles, bones and who knows what else. I had a freak out tantrum thrower the minute we got in there so I wouldn't know. I know better to try to get the child to nap anywhere but home. I just really wanted to go to this exhibit. She wanted to nurse and nap and I wanted her to rest on my shoulder. Neither of us got our way and I had to leave thru the entrance. Wait on two elevators and walk thru a huge parking structure and up another filled elevator with more able bodies while holding a spazing Andi, trying to get out of my arms and pushing Lily with my other hand.
That was a moment where I wished I was anyone but this child's mom.
She of course passed out in the car and after another tantrum after being woken up by being taken her out of the car. She was then finally back to cute and sweet. I realized then just how lucky she was that #1 I am *not* a hitter and #2 how I have unconditional love for this child.
Ohhhh she is so lucky. So effing lucky......
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment