Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. As Andi and I were sitting at Starbucks I was smiling as I watching Batman take orders. I though when else can some lady in a black vinyl coat ring me up and it not be strange. I was sitting with Cinderella thinking what other day is this ok? I started to think, I think I like Halloween much better than Christmas. Halloween is fun! Halloween is great! Woo Hoo Halloween.
I had the cutest picture to share of Andi. I had her in a darling Tinkerbell costume, but she had to add a pink belt and white socks to ruin it all, but it was funny. Yeah she was Tinkerbell from 7am-8am then she is Cinderella from 8:30am-5:30pm then she will be Ariel for trick or treating. I wonder where she gets her indecision from??????
Anyway, I don't have my USB cord to upload that picture from here at work so I will do it tomorrow.
Have a very safe and Happy Halloween!
Posting from our office that used to be a mortuary.... eeewwwwww

No comments: