So I must be the last person still watching The Bachelor. I can't help it, I get sucked in every time. But it isn't surprising knowing that Rock of Love was my summer top pick and I Love New York is a must see. I can't help but think each time that it will work out. I am not sure why I want it to work out, Trista and Ryan make me want to throw up. Her baby voice is more than I can take and getting a People Magazine cover for having a baby is so unfair especially after a free million dollar wedding. Gag. But still I have hopes for this new guy. The Texas cutie with the heavy twang. It makes me think though about that show and what kind of people they pick for the show. Just about every season there is a divorcee whom has to tell the Bachelor that she was married before and it is a huge deal to these guys.
This is 2007! This is a generation of not living with your mistakes. 20 years ago I would have tried to make it work with my ex. We would have thrown a couple kids in the mix and then decided it wouldn't work and made life miserable for not only us but for our kids in the middle. I knew he wasn't the one and we decided a clean break before things got too deep was the right way to go about it. I do not regret getting divorced at 21, not to say I don't regret my marriage. It was immature and irresponsible, but such is life. I make mistakes daily, stick with me and you will see. I was not willing to pay for the rest of my life for this one though. I know I am not alone and these bachelors need to realize we aren't in the 1950's anymore. We women are taking charge and becoming responsible for our own happiness.
If I never left, I would have never met my true soul mate and the world would be a sad place without LilyAnna Blu and Andi Jane.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey I know that Texas cutie. I've met him ;) He is the nephew of a friend of ours. Sweet guy
Post a Comment