Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post weekend wrap up

Friday night was a blast! So hilarious! So much fun! I had a great party and got $80 worth of goodies a.k.a. purple dildo's.
Saturday we worked all day our last "official" day at the store, then we closed er up and went to the Coyotes game. Front stinking row! It was sweet! I was giving the guys my love and we were having fun, high rolling! Got free food and drinks with the tickets and we had a blast!
Sunday..... :( Sunday.....
Sunday sucked. My husband thought he could do a "little" bike ride with his friend and his borrowed Harley. Church started at 10am and he never showed up. Church was packed full.... had it always been that full our doors wouldn't be closing, but whatever. The music was incredible, just amazing. It was like a funeral though. I would be ok, then look at someone crying and I would start up. I'd get my composure and see someone else and again start all over again. It was tough. A lot of faces I am used to seeing every week, I won't see anymore. A building I grew up in I won't step foot in again. That is tough. I was so upset that Andrew wasn't there with me. He didn't realize the ride was going to be so far away, but I told him bottom line "I needed him and he wasn't there". Tough day.
Yesterday we had a friends and family day at the store and I rang up my final customer at 8:30pm. The store is done. A lot of finality this weekend.
I have to look at is a lot of opportunity for change. But as a creature of habit, change is a tough pill to swallow. But what can I do? Lie around, mope? No! I will take a large glass of water and choke that horse pill down. What else can I do?
Bare with me through my transitions.

No comments: