Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TGIT

Whew... is it weird to say thank God it's Tuesday? Man, I am worn out!
We just got back from Music Therapy that we had to make up since we played hookie last Monday. Yesterday we went to OT/ST then raced home for PT @11am then I shoved food in Bug's mouth and we ran out to Music therapy in Phoenix by 1pm. Talk about one busy Mother.
I am write now typing on a pissed filled keyboard that smells every bit pissed filled. I am not even sure you want to know why or how I have a keyboard filled with piss and I am thinking to preserve all your thoughts on my stellar parenting, I will not tell you why I am typing on a pissed filled keyboard that I am so amazed even works correctly. It will be replaced, but not until I have a free moment. Oh I had one of those yesterday, an hour while both kids slept. Guess what I did with that glorious hour? Grocery shopped. Husband home with kids... disclaimer....Got treated like a felon while trying to use two diaper coupons for one package of diapers. Hell I am new to coupons, don't call the Fry's security please lady!
My hands smell like piss.
So I went to a Cardinals Football game on Sunday. I know you are all saying, Kim that is going against all your beliefs. But people I was just calling my husbands bluff. He comes to me Thursday and shows me 4 tickets to the game and says "can I go?" less than a second later he is on the phone with his buddies. I tell him while he is on the phone that I would like to go. "You would?" he asks. "Yes as a matter of fact I would" poker faced Kim says. "Oh great! I really didn't think you would want to go." he stuttered. "Were you thinking of asking me?" I rebuttal. "I didn't think you would want to but I am happy you do." He studdered again. I really had no desire to go. He just didn't ask me therefore I had to ruin his plans with his friends. He still brought some and I was the only one with a whowho, but and don't tell anyone this, but I enjoyed it. It took one margarita, two cokes, one bag of cotton candy, a pretzel with cheese and peanuts, but by the last quarter I was up more than the guys were and screaming at the players. Poor little Matt looked so cute down there with his sling and his dress out clothes.
So I went to a sports event and tada enjoyed it. Had fun with Andrew's friends, but please don't tell him any of this.
Off to wash my hands.

No comments: