Saturday, March 01, 2008

She Said, He Heard

So this is what I said to Andrew yesterday:

Me: "I was looking at you at lunch today and I told myself how lucky I am to have such an attractive and hilarious husband."

Then I gave him a peck on the lips.

Andrew: "You wanna do me, don't you?"

6 comments:

Kelly Lopez said...

Oh that just made me laugh! Men...

Melany aka Supermom said...

lol Well...men. I think they try to read 'sex' into everything

Anonymous said...

Real nice Clark...

Tiffany said...

Men are so funny! It's always on their minds! I am still sitting at home waiting for this baby to come! UGGGG!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I can say "You didn't put your dishes away" and my husband's answer is always the same as Andrew's.

Men are such different creatures.

Charlene said...

Such a typical response! Isn't it hilarious to know that they all think that way?! I just don't get it.