So I have learned through trial and error (as we all do) you don't bash on the internet. Yes it feels amazing to do so, but usually there are consequences to hitting that publish post button.
Therefore, I will not tell you why my husband is not my favorite person, I will simply say this:
He will have a much easier time finding GOLD in our backyard then getting any loving from me, for a looooonnnng time.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This is even better than hearing the actual story! ;)
I always warn SD when I'm going to rip on him. I never say anything that's untrue so he has no leverage and at least I'm fair in warning him (even if it IS as I'm pushing the Publish button).
ut oh, so I take it you are ready for a much needed girls night!!!
But... that really leaves us wondering. LOL. I am really, really nosy. ;)
Naughty Andrew!!!!! He must be in the doghouse! You are so funny Kim!
Post a Comment