I feel like being random today.
Andrew sliced his hand pretty bad last night on our veggie slicer from pa#pered ch&f. It was really nasty and it is still bleeding today. This is the second time he has done this and the second time he sliced veggies. Very chewy piece in my cheeseburger. I thought it was an onion. I am pretty sure that was not the case.
I got the best deal ever on Ebay. Even if I get an empty bag in the mail, I am pretty sure I will still feel like I got a great deal. $3.50 for BCBG gold sandals, worn twice. $8 total including shipping. I never make out like that. I almost feel bad for getting them that cheap. But screw it, hurry up and ship.
I watched my TIVo'd episode of The Bachelor last night from Monday and I thought The Hills was uncomfortable. Oh no. Watch the Bachelor. It should be more like who is the creepiest. One girl singing love songs. Another singing Opera. Seriously people, this is not America's Got Talent. It is I want to date a rich dude, I will pretend to be whatever he wants me to me, then dump him in public when the show is over and reality sets in, and every one knows my name. Get over yourself. I am the only one who will know your name, because I am pretty sure I am the only one watching. Well me and my tortured husband who made me fast forward the singing creepy girls. He said with his hands over his eyes, "I'm uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable". I think he was uncomfortable.
I like tootsie rolls... a lot.
The Color Purple was one of the best Broadway shows I have ever seen.
I think I'm done.
Oh and I suck totally in Bunco. One night of beginners luck turned into the all time biggest looser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm going to throw up now...that slicer dicer thing? In your burger? Ewwwwwie!
that was so gross
is it still bleeding?
I wish I could sew it up for you. And have you sign off on my stupid procedure card
Post a Comment