I am so happy to say, I am posting. From my office. Child free.
I love those stinkers I do, but I was so happy to cart Lily on that bus and kiss Andi and bid her farewell, have fun in pre k! She is 3 now you know. Big time stuff.
Ahhhh....... stale coffee, my music playing. No one screaming at me to get off the computer and hold them. Well I do have this one creepy co-worker requesting that, but I can handle it.
Stopped for gas, or rather puttered into the station. 25 gallon tank, filled it with 24.5 gallons. Sweet. Just a little sweat in the pitts. Not bad.
So I have to share something. If I know you in "real life" and you bring this up, I will act like I have no clue what you are talking about, so don't try it. Never mind mentioning this to Andrew it will just get us all in trouble, so hush.
So glad he is illiterate. No wait that was the last one....
Ok, I proposition by husband. I mention I may be fertile and if he wants that boy, we should get going.
He looks at me seriously and says, "if you are still fertile tomorrow it is much better if we wait until then, Dr. Oz said on Oprah that sperm need 72 hours to rejuvinate and that way there will be more and they will be healthier." I just stared and him. Wordless. Did he just say, "Dr. Oz said on Oprah"? Did my tattoo sleeved, scruffy husband really just say "Dr. Oz said on Oprah"? I was wordless.
I stared blankly at him for at least a minute and said, "Ok. Tomorrw it is" and walked away.
He must really want this boy. He watched Oprah.
Can you imagine, I do get pregnant and it is all sugar and spice.....
I swear to God, I will put my fingers in my ears and sing LA LA LA if you bring this up to me in person.
I mean it.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ok... I won't bring this up to you! But how exciting! I am pulling for that boy for you guys! I have to try a 4th time to get that boy! But.. I sure do love my girls! Good Luck with Dr. Oz and Oprah. I cant imagine Jason EVER saying that he watched Oprah. Good for Andrew!
OK, SD is the same way. I swear to you he knows more about baby making and the innards of my body than I do. It's kinda scary.
:) GRIN! Can't wait to hear how this one turns out!!!!!
He watched Oprah! Sjoe. Good luck. You have to have a boy
Post a Comment