Monday, March 31, 2008

Dear Diary 1991 - Taken from my dairy verbatum

Dec. 8th 1991:

Dear Diary,
This is my last entry. I am almost 13 in a few days! Christmas is soon.
Well Goodbye, It's been fun.
Love, Forever, & ever
Kim Diepstraten.

[Next page]

Feb. 17th 1992:

Diary,
I have decided to write to you and tell even though your only a book, I really miss not writing to you! I've gone though a lot since I have had you and just writing in you makes me feel better. It seems like your a person I can talk to and stuff.
I'm 13 yrs old, in the 7th grade and I'm getting a 3.5 grade point average! So pretty much things are going good!
My dads getting worse with his alcoholic problems, my brother has been having these major temper tantrums, my sister came back to live w/ us, Kevin visits alot! But I don't want to get to close cuz there staying one more year then they'll leave and I'll miss them lots!!!
Well I'll try to write to you more.
Yours truly,
Kim

1 comment:

Me said...

Dec. 8 1991 - I would have been 21 and had an 11 1/2 month old baby girl and was about 2 weeks pregnant with my son! LOL.


:)