Not a huge change, but as Jon said, he doesn't believe in first date f#$%ng and same goes for hair. He wanted to date my hair first. Since I am a total slut I didn't really understand, but I do agree, I need to be way more cautious with my hair than my vagina.
I apologize mother, I am drunk. Not really, but ..... nevermind.
Here is how I looked before. (how would you like to be my kids or husband and get that look of disappointment)

How I rolled daily. (crack head"ish")

How I look now... waaahhlaaaaa



4 comments:
Oooh la la! Very pretty! :)
Now I feel crappy that I DIDNT color my hair this morning. I was going to. I told myself to. I even took 2 steps towards the cupboard where it was... but I said; "Eh. Won't see anyone anyway."
And now? I feel totally crappy. But, uh, your hair looks great. LOL.
You look fabulous! I LOVE it!
Looks great!!!! I'm so jealous...very summery!
Post a Comment