Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New baby smell.....

And offically Andi has completely lost her new baby smell.

Her breath these last couple mornings have stink, stank, stunk! Ugh... just like adult morning breath, she now has entered that phase in her life. She just isn't self conscious of it. And she seriously needs to be.

Here is a little trivia:

What is the year I graced the cover of an issue of Trends Magazine (local Phoenix mag)

I look like I belong on Rock of Love

(it is newspaper like and has been folded for ummm a few years so it looks pretty bad quality wise)



4 comments:

Allison said...

1993????

Tiffany said...

1990? You look hot!!! That is hilarious! Haven't tried it for the 3rd time yet. Hopefully it works tonight though!!!!!

Cathy said...

OMG! That "Rock of Love" comment totally cracked me up!

1994? Great pic!

Kim said...

BETH! Ding, Ding, Ding, You Win!
No prize, but you win. :)
Good guess!