
Now it is too late to enter but swing on by Merrit and check out her Peep Show over there. It is too cute!
Hoppy Easter (I kill me)
I am Kim, I am a wife to a gorgeous man. Mom to a beautiful 7 year old with a genetic neurological disorder, mom to a cute 4 year old who lives her entire life on volume 10. And finally our baby boy who was born Feb 2009.
june 09 010
Originally uploaded by lilyzmomma
3 comments:
I have not seen this...and oh by the way...it IS terrible.
I LOVE IT.
BTW... I could not find peeps this year for my girls. Now I know why.
Hey...you got to make money when you can....
:)
Hey, where can I get your e-mail? Is it on Lily's site? Anyway, if you get a second, send it to me at 6yearmed (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
Post a Comment