Monday, January 07, 2008

Yes I Admit..

I admit, I have a compulsion I can't control.
If I see a trend on tv or magazine or in person. It is something I need. I will search low and high to find it. I admit it is a huge problem. I don't go anywhere where my trend can be seen besides work at construction company and occasionally the movie theater. OK, sometimes a nice dinner too. But it doesn't matter who sees it. If I want it I will find it. At least I can say that I am able to find a lot of the styles I "need" at Target, Old Navy, Ebay, ect., but it is a compulsion nonetheless.
So I drop Lily off at therapy, I sent Andi to daycare, I rarely do that on therapy day, but it has been a long two weeks. I feel a little guilty, but I pay for it. She is fine.
So I run into Target for a couple pens that I needed and had none in my purse and on my way to the pens... it is Target for heaven's sake, you have to walk around first, before your final destination, and I see the exact bra I saw on Whitney's back on The Hills. It is a t-back bra worn under a tank that makes a whole new style of it's own. Not only did they have it in pink, but blue as well AND they were $9.99. I had to get them both! I was so excited about my purchases I didn't realize what I was swinging around until I found three men on three different occasions eyeballing me and slowly walking by me. One old man walked by twice. I wasn't planning on modeling them for these guys, but I am sure in their imagination I did. I am also sure in their imagination, my breasts don't look like they have had the life sucked out of them for two years and my belly isn't full of flub and stretchmarks. Anyway, I guess you should have a cart when getting bras at Target. It might have looked a little odd, me running around Target with two bras in my hand. BUT what matters is I have a look that was worn last summer on The Hills, but no need to worry, we still wear UGGS here. We are a bit behind. It will be plenty fine this coming spring.
I know I am crazy. I have a lot bigger problems in my life and I stress over clothes. Sorry it is an obsession.

No comments: