Thursday, January 03, 2008

Better Late than Never, I say

I figure I should show off some Christmas photos:

Some taken with my little Sony Cybershot and some (most) with my new fab Nikon:

Sunday Dec. 23rd (our personal little Christmas)






Andi got a new car, taking it for a spin... she loves that tiara aunt Gloria made for her back at Lily's birthday party:




Fiona rode on Lily's lap the entire 4 hour car ride
Lily's present as I mentioned is still a bunch of wood, waiting to be put together


Christmas morning Lily snuggled on Papa Ted's lap (he helped her unwrap her gifts)


Andi had a blast, she even said "are you serious?" when she opened a Dora memory game she already had at home:



Some faces of our Christmas vacation









1 comment:

Me said...

Lily look sooooo much like you. ;)

And that last photo? LOL. Andi looks so sneaky! LOL