So it is 8:50pm, I am still doing laundry, packing and trying to watch American Idol.
Lily has been crying off and on for over an hour so I finally gave her some of her rx Valium for her to rest and she is now. Andi spiked a 103 fever last night and it is still hanging around, not to mention Lily threw me way off last night with a huge grand mal seizure. I am supposed to be on a plane at 6am tomorrow morning and I feel very apprehensive.
Of course the girls are not solely in their dads company. Andrew and Andi are at the airport picking up Grandma. Andi should be in bed, I know this, this was not my decision.
I haven't been away from my girls in a long time. I am happy for the break, but of course nervous. It doesn't help that Andi is sick and Lily is unhappy. Sigh...
I wanted to post from work today, but my Internet connection was down. Actually for some time my whole computer was down. I am solely responsible for an entire companies payroll. Plus I had Andi with me. Sigh... long day.
Alright, 4am will come very soon. I am off to bed and come Tuesday I am sure I will have to tell you all about Kentucky and what it has to offer....
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry about the seizure. Could it be from the new drug trial? I hope its just transitioning to something new.
Hang in there - safe trip!
thanks Kelly we don't start drug until next month
Post a Comment