That is a favorite expression around our home, Swiper no swiping! Oh Man!
Anyway, I am feeling this "oh man" feeling today! I was so excited yesterday when I got that email in the middle of posting yesterday about the topmomma thing, but now I am stressed. I was laying in bed last night thinking, new people will come to my blog, think of something funny. Say something funny. But nope nothing. Just a lot of lost sleep. AND there is no more need to worry... I have gotten the boot. Boy was that ever a fun ride..... [insert eyeroll]
Not to mention I am loosing sleep over the fact I am entered and have the money to do the 1/2 marathon (P.F. Chang's rock and roll) as a fund raiser for Lily's old prek. I have walked no more than 2 miles and that is stopping every 4 steps b/c Andi dropped her shoe, or her drink, or she wants to put her feet on the the wheels... sigh.
Last time I did this thing.. ahem 4 years ago (pre Andi) I was up to running 8 miles before the thing! It was such an amazing way to clear my head and deal with what was on my plate at that time. Lily was just over a year and still had so much to think about and figure out. Now, now well, Lily is awesome. Andi is Andi and I am so out of my league. I figure I can venture off course and go to someones house and call a cab if need be, right?
Anyone live in Kentucky? I'm going there next week. I wonder what fun will be there to find.
This is my first trip away from the girls (and hubby) since NYC in Sept. 06. At least my boobs won't hurt this time around. I sometimes still can't believe how long I let her leech on to me.
Don't worry about hubby though, he had to have his mom fly here to help him out.... sigh
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment