So I got my yearly quota of crying done in one movie. P.S. I Love You.
I really liked it. I did feel the previews were misleading. I didn't realize I needed a box of Kleenex and sunglasses on a rainy day to see it.
I have three positive things to say.
1. Hilary Swank looked beautiful and her wardrobe was IMMACULATE! Absolutely stunning! SO jealous!
2. I had no idea how sexy Irish men are, but after August Rush and this one... my third husband will be Irish, and not like the Kiss Me I'm Irish guy, I am saying the "you make me blood boil" kinds.
3. I have mentioned time and time again I will never get over the demise of Denny Duquette on Grey's but Holy Sh!t add an Irish accent and a guitar to Denny and you will see heaven.
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0431308/01893.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Morgan%2C%20Jeffrey%20Dean&seq=9
I love you Jeffrey Dean Morgan, you are now on my "bucket list" move over Jake Gyllenhaal
Gerard Butler ain't bad.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i agree about the irish guys
Post a Comment