Tuesday, April 08, 2008

EMO

So I apologize for missing and acting all "emo" and sh!t.

I just got myself in trouble, as it was well deserved, but it sucks.
I was sick in my stomach for making people I love angry with me. I really learned a lesson though, and isn't that what mistakes are all about? So I am moving on. But I was pretty bummed about that and some "female" issues.

But I am cool now. I am rolling and I promise to be back to being my hilarious self.

Oh really you don't think I am hilarious? Really? I will kick your ass.

My new neighbor friend, I need to give her a name, dragged me by my hair to a spin class last night. Ok, I don't get it. Why does that class make me feel like I lost my virginity every time I do it? Neighbor friend has a bubble butt. My sister who loves spin also has a bubble butt. They have no issues like I do. I do not my friends, have a bubble butt. I think the bubble saves the "vagaga" in my case my "vagaga" hurts (what is the proper spelling for that word? Spell check prefers vagina, oh boy can't wait to see what google search brings in......) so my thighs, fine. My calves, fine. My arms, my abs, everything is fine, yet I am walking like I went brokeback all weekend. Is that improper to say now?

Whatever. I will be better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

acting all "emo" Dude, you are FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought "spinning class" was code for "paid torture" so I've never signed up. Thanks for confirming.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - I'm a reader, not a blogger - and
of course, reading backwards.
What a time for a first comment.

vajajay ? :)

hehe - looking forward to reading more!

Kate