Thursday, April 24, 2008

Point Your Peepers Towards This...

Sorry you have to watch Noggin to even get that title.
Anyway, just look at that counter thingy, one month and 5 days til NYC! I am dying here! Freaking dying. Hope they send us that free money that they want us to spend on the economy before we leave b/c dammit we will use it for exactly what they want.
Hell if anyone else out there wants to give me money to spend and put back into our economy, just send it to.....555 Sucker Road.
There is a whole lot of I wants and dog eared pages in my Victoria Secrets catalogue that is just calling out to me.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I totally got that title because we are watchers of Noggin!

I am always willing to go and spend free money, too! BRING IT!

Another play date is definitely on my list of musts. We'll have to figure out a good day in the near future.

Miss you!
:) Char