Thursday, April 03, 2008

Oops I did it again.....

Words have always been my venom. I couldn't get in a physical fight, but I have always had the ability to write or say something that made people duck and cover.
I have done it to pretty much everyone in my life.
Friends, boyfriends, family.
And. Oops I did it again.
I have a tendency to write in the heat of passion. I rarely tend to take a deep breath, walk around the room before hitting that publish post button. I am getting better and I think it is obvious when I do write in the middle of my anger. My writing is at its poorest.
I recently vented here when I should have taken it to the source.
I do not regret my feelings, I regret my actions.
I am making my apology public, just as my vent was.

1 comment:

Me said...

I do the same exact thing!!!!!!

And everyone signed up for my site through 'readers' sees it. LOL.

Me? I come to everyones blogs and not through feed subscriptions so once again... I missed the good post.

Damn. That ALWAYS HAPPENS. I miss the good stuff.





Wait.
Oh crap.
It wasn't about me was it??????