After that post, which was embarrassing enough, I had a call from the Doctor.
He said both tests were negative. He would have never considered me pregnant and will not chart a miscarriage. That is good for the ol pencil trick that my family did on me saying two girls and a boy, but 4 positive tests? I think I should call First Response and sue them for making me think I was pregnant, then thinking I had a miscarriage and definetly for the embarrassment of making it all public knowledge. Sheesh.... I feel better now though if that matters.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The pencil has been completely FALSE with me, so I personally don't have any faith in it anymore. It seems to be pretty acurate with other people. So what's wrong with ME??
(wait...am I slow? what is this pencil trick?)
I'm happy for you (that it wasn't a miscarriage) and hopeful that within the next few months we'll have that fabulous news...until then I send you positive vibes and happy spermy thoughts.
Hugs! Hang in there! I'm glad you got the confirmation!
Keeping you in my thoughts~
Post a Comment