Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Penthouse Letters

You sit across the table from me. Just looking at me. I look at you and am filled with memories of us. Of our times together. The way you made me feel. You would make me so happy. You filled my desires, but then left me feeling empty, zapped of all my energy. You made me feel so good in the middle of enjoying you, and then you would leave me feeling fat and ugly.
But as I sit across from you today, I want nothing more than my lips on you. You gleam with a light sweat that tempts every piece of me. It is so hard to be good, when I want you. I want my mouth open to your goodness. I want to jump across the table. I need you in me.
I love you.
I miss you.
Just one touch.
Just one taste.
No. I refuse. You will not get the best of me. I refuse. I have moved on. There is some one else. No it isn’t the same. No it isn’t as fulfilling, but it is healthier. With them I will feel better, look better.
I will always miss you.
I will always crave you.
But it is over.
But please know there will never be another you.









No comments: