Andrew is good friends with an amazing tattoo artist who said he could fix it for me.
We went last night as a date night and I got fixed.
I decided to add a Lily and a Shamrock for my girls and I think it looks amazing!
I am so happy! The butterfly came to life again and the flower is so awesome. He just drew it on me with a pen and I liked it and he tattooed it.
Here is a picture... maybe Clay will like me now.
Andi said "I like your tattoo mom, it is pretty."


5 comments:
Sweet!
I want a tattoo. I almost got one in Seattle..But I don't have anything profound to tattoo on me yet. I mean you have a Lily for your Lily. That's cool. A tattoo for my fat cat would not be cool.
Very nice!!!
Crap. Now I feel all guilty because I've been MEANING to get in to have mine touched up too but never do. I got mine in 1992 and they have such better quality and bright colors now I know I SHOULD get in to have it redone but it's not going to be free for me. :(
I love the design and the personal touches! I got my 1st tat when I was 16 (yikes, I know!!!) in 1992 and I would love to have it touched up.
My oldest is 11, I can't fathom her getting a tattoo in 5 years. What in the world was I thinking?!?!? LOL!
OMG - I'm so shocked at all of you - I had no idea you had a Tatoo! LOL
Then again, I'm like Danielle - not sure what I'd get if I got one!
Love the Lily and Shamrock. So fitting!
Post a Comment