Monday, September 24, 2007

The Circus!

So we went to the circus on Sunday. I saw it on the news, and we went. Let's just say it was NOT Ringling Bros. I was half surprised the elephants had their whole tails.
So after a very rough week I stopped taking the pill. It made me soooo sick! Ugh. I had never puked so much! It was worst than being pregant. The nurse told me to hang in there, but I just couldn't hang. This is the first morning I didn't wake up running to the toilet.
So I see my Dr. next month and I will look into something else. Something more semi permanant. I know my birth control options are so fascinating, but what can I say. I don't have much more to talk about.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Birth Control? I thought you were trying again for another baby! I'm sorry you were so sick!

Kim said...

Kelly, didn't you read when the sky became clear and I realized I am good with my 2??! :) aren't you not busy enough to keep up with my life?