A: "I bought some jeans, but I know we can't afford them so I will return them"
K: "How much were they?"
A: "$75, they are 7's"
K: "Ok, return them."
(It isn't like he needs jeans btw, he is a metro sometimes and has nicer jeans than I do.)
The next day, I see the bag with the jeans in them, look at the tag that says $100.
LIAR! So I call him out and he says sorry and he will return them.
The jeans are returned life is back to normal.
Cut to this morning, I am naked about to hop in the shower... tmi?? I feel something sticky on my foot and pick up my foot and find a sticker, I take the sticker off my foot and it says Nordstrom Rack Vans $24.95. I said again LIAR!
I called him out (again) and he says they were only $24.95 and in true it's not my fault fashion he calls me out on behavior from the past. Excuse me, I am the woman here. I am the one to hide receipts and bags of clothes, not him!
Damnit.... Shopbop here I come!
And I know not everyone understands a fashion obsession, like I don't understand gambling, or drug addictions. But let me show you something.
Here is a picture of me at 15 years old. This is my absolute favorite thing I have ever modeled, it is 100% Chanel head to toe. This was for Italian Vogue and I love this outfit. This outfit was outrageously expensive, but you know what, 13 years later it is still stylish and still incredibly cute. It would have not been a waste of money. Gambling total waste of money. Drugs, please, totally ridiculous. But fashion, I mean good true fashion, that is not a waste of money.
Dammit... Shopbob here I come!
Extensions btw


2 comments:
LOL - I can't imagine my husband shopping for ANYTHING!!!!! I'd LET HIM KEEP the 7's for $100 if he would only care enough to go buy some.
He doesn't have a CLUE how to shop, what to wear or what looks good. Seriously... he'd still be wearing Levi's and high top Nikes if he was single.
I love when you post modeling pics of you. I can't believe you were 15 there! I didn't look like that at 15. Heck, I STILL don't look like that...LOL
Post a Comment