So I have this dream last night that I have an offer to make a sex tape with Matt Leinart. I was heavily debating this, but then choose to pass. Ok, now in real life of course not. I would never do anything with evidence left behind... I mean I would never cheat. BUT it was a dream! And it was Matt Leinart.
I told Andrew b/c I was proud of my strong moral ethics that follow me in my sleep, but he seemed less enthused about the whole thing. Geeze, I should have just made that tape and got in US Weekly if it all were gonna end with the same results.
I wonder if I had sex on my mind because of this shark show we were watching last night.
Did you know that a male shark will bite a female, flip her over, put her into a catatonic state and rapes her for about 30 seconds and she just lays there for 15 minutes so her eggs can fertilize.
Now can you imagine? Your swimming, you get attacked and a month later you miss your period. It is such a man's world.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I fricken love you for that last line of your post! LMAO!
I'm debating whether this whole sleeping through the whole thing is really a 'bad' thing or not. LOL.
Post a Comment