So does any one else think Andrew Zimmern will end up like the dear crocodile hunter?
I am saying this in all reality. The guy drank turtle blood in a shot glass combined with Saki and the turtles HEART, the HEART! Then he proceeded to eat the rest of the poor thing in a soup. The entire poor thing was in a crock pot of soup. Shell and all. And that is not it! That guy ate every piece of a chicken on a kabob. EVERY PIECE. Balls and all. That just isn't right. I appreciate him, it makes for good TV, but there has to come a time that I start wondering when will his body say that is it!
I can't have a glass of tap water in Mexico or I'll poop through a screen for a week. Do they line his tummy with super antibodies before he goes into these third world countries? It is just beyond me. I hope his job doesn't kill him.
I also hope I am not the only person who knows who Andrew Zimmern is.
On a serious note.... a more important topic, ME! Me, me, me!
I am still unwell. I had a C-Scan done a couple weeks ago b/c of my constant dizziness and nausea and it was all clear. So I think whatever, I am fine. I go on the pill and get even sicker than I was before. I mean vomiting almost every day. I am not a vomiter. Ever since I got sick last month I just can't get over it. But I take the pill for a week and feel worse so I quit it and felt ok yesterday, then last night I got so dizzy I thought I was going to fall. I felt like my body was walking, but my head is staying still. It is hard to explain, but also hard to deal with. I am also very light headed. No appetite, good for upcoming reunion this weekend, and this sleeper is unable to sleep. It is making life so difficult b/c I am so short with Andi and not putting an effort into Lily. I feel like I am snapping constantly and I need to constantly sit down. I know I am being a bad mom and I hate being a bad mom. It makes me sad. I feel so well... Brittany. I am however seeing my Dr. again this afternoon to discuss this further and hope we can do some blood work or something. I am a healthy person, I sleep well, I eat well, I am 7 out of 10 times happy. I am not a sick person. I don't like feeling unwell. I am not someone who craves the attention from being sick. I've got a kid to do that for me. So please shoot a prayer for me. I would like to get this figured out and get healthy again. Maybe I just need a diet change, or extra vitamins. I not someone who will walk around saying "I have chronic fatigue" or I have fibromyalgia". I am sure those are true conditions that people are truly sick with, BUT there are also those attention seekers that seem to have that diagnosis as well and I WILL NOT be them.
Get me better people. I have to tell some people to eat their hearts out this weekend and I need to look the part.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you feel better. I would send health vibes, but I myself are sick too. Sorry! I know how you feel though. Get well SOON!
Post a Comment