I finally got invited to one of those Bunco parties and went last night. I had a blast! It was Bunco for Boobies in an effort to raise money for breast cancer and it was a blast! I was out of my box. I knew 4 people out of what.... 30? And since I am one of the best buncoers on the planet I kept on moving and never sat with the people I knew, but in the beginning.
I think I am having those parties more often (or having one period). I was a little embarrassed at how many prizes I won. Don't get me wrong, I love winning. I just don't like beating strangers, I felt like I was that kid in class that always raised their hand to answer the questions. Pick me! Pick me! Anyway, can't wait to play with people I love beating. Mom, Gloria.....sure wish Grandma Norma was still around, she would have loved that!
So I was so glad to see Lacie go on Rock of Love! Her dad was creepier than a 10 legged spider! I am sure you all are too classy for that show, but I am not. I LOVE it!
Oh Andi did a funny the other day. I told her Grandma was coming over and she said "Why? Are you getting another tattoo?" "No honey, Grandma is just coming over." Is that funny or kind of embarrassing? Is that weird a 2 year old is asking her mom if she is getting more tattoos?
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, how do you get so good at Bunco? My mom used to play once a month and occasionally host the party. I can't believe I am at an age where that sounds interesting! LOL ~Kathy
I've heard of these Bunco parties - never been to one myself! Hmmmm...
Post a Comment